ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Rant and Rave: Heeled flip flops

Rant and Rave: Heeled flip flops or Shoe-fly don't bother me

I totally have a problem. I'm not a shoeaholic, because really, I hate most shoes. They hurt my feet and make me sad. But, I may very well be a heeled-flip-flopaholic. Yesterday I bought another pair of heeled flip flops. This brings my total to 4 pairs of heeled flip flops. Since May I've purchased 5 pairs. I took one back when I bought another thinking that for sure I didn't need 4 pairs. But I guess I do. I may die unless I get every color of steve madden heeled flip flops. Or at least that's what my hand that controls my credit card thinks. Also, my black pair squeaks (well, only my right shoe), and I would really like an additional black pair that doesn't squeak.

They make me uneasy, I feel pressure to buy them. I go into ross telling myself that I'm not going to come out with another pair, yet i do. I'm pretty sure this is a sign of addiction. I am sure that these are most definitely a fad that won't stick around long, and I need to buy all my shoes now for my entire life. I should also buy one pair one size bigger in case I ever get pregnant and my feet swell up.

I guess I should feel lucky that I'm addicted to $10 shoes and not $600 shoes. These flip flops really are the perfect shoe though. you can dress them up, you can dress them down. And this is California, you can wear them everywhere, any time, any season. Hmmm.. I should buy a white pair for my wedding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home