ice cream making and ranting

Thursday, July 08, 2004

garlic tofu scramble?

So, apparently the weekend of July 24 is the cool weekend to hold events. It is the weekend of the Gilroy Garlic Festival which I'm going to. It's the weekend of the cat olympics in Santa Monica. And it's the weekend of the LA Tofu festival, which i knew, but didn't know until monday that they food network is going to be there. If they're there, can they also be in Gilroy? or have they already been to gilroy too many times and they're just going to eat tofu? I will be sad if the food network doesn't show up in Gilroy. But not sad enough to not ride in a giant garlic, and get my picture taken with a giant garlic man. They probably wouldn't let me in anywhere else afterward anyway, on account of my garlic breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home