ice cream making and ranting

Friday, July 02, 2004

I'd like to thank the little people...

who knew i was such a trendsetter? as many times as i wore those ridiculous earrings from the late 80's to the early 90's. as often as i carried my dumb ornament sized teddy bear to school in middle school. nothing ever caught on. but now i guess i've blossomed. I am popular, a trendsetter if you will. People do things that i do. I experienced this a little with neopets. but this blog thing has really caught on because of me. i have to use my power for good, not evil. what should i make catch on next? suggestions?

I guess now is the time to put my toaster idea into action.

1 Comments:

  • At July 06, 2004 2:00 PM, Blogger C said…

    the teddy bear thing wasn't ever popular. it was just a thing i did, i can't for the life of me remember why.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home