ice cream making and ranting

Friday, July 02, 2004

the berry best

I was listening to an interview on the radio this morning with Puff Daddy, or whatever his name is. And, I came to the conclusion that I would totally like him if he spoke proper english. I already like the fact that he's not ashamed to be extragavant. He just needs to learn to talk.

He apparently is also a big fan of the library, even though he insists on calling it the li-berry. He said he knew he wanted to be in music, so he went to the library and read books on it and found himself an internship because of that. And the rest is history. He talked about how great the library is for at least 30 seconds, which is a lot in a short interview.

Maybe when I'm a librarian I'll get invited to his parties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home