ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Contesting

The Pillsbury bake off (oh my gosh, Microsoft word knows that Pillsbury is a word that should be capitalized and auto corrected it!) was 2 weekends ago. This threw me for a loop, because they don’t usually have it in the summer. And it was held in la. I wish I could have gone. I will when I get my makeover show. I bet I could have done my makovering there.

This is the million dollar recipe:
Oats 'n Honey Granola Pie

I’m planning on making it soon. I’ll be the judge of it being worth a million dollars.

You can go here to see all the entering recipes.

I’ve decided I need to enter contests, and I need to win more prizes. Unfortunately, it seems that people really need to dedicate themselves to winning prizes in order to do it. And I just can’t fully dedicate myself to a hobby that involves more than sitting on the couch. I’m hoping that when I start school again my need for procrastination can be filled by contests and cooking.

And, once again I’ll recommend Cookoff: Recipe fever in America by Amy Sutherland. I’m almost done with it and it’s very inspiring, well not so much inspiring as making me want to win contests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home