ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Berry, Berry Good

Have you tried the new blackberry shake from jack in the box?!?! It's delicious! I've always been disappointed with fast food shakes, but I had to try it because the poster made it look so good. And it actually was good.

Unlike strawberry shakes, this doesn't taste artificial. It tastes a lot like a berry jelly. (don't tell anyone, but I can't really tell the difference between blackberries and boysenberries). It's such a lovely pinky-purpley color. Mine was served with a healthy heaping of whipped cream. And the guy who made mine was one of the more pleasant fast food workers I've met.

So, if you've been wavering... go, go, go! It's for a limited time only.

~~~~

I've decided to stop wasting my time at work. I can be very productive, if I want to. Taking my inspiration from Cher in Clueless, I've decided to use my work hours to break in my shoes. I have so many pairs sitting around, because I wore them once and they were uncomfortable. Now is the time to take action. (Because I just bought another super-cute pair yesterday.)

If I'm going to be grumpy at/about work, it's nice to have an easy cause I can point to. It's a much easier life for me to say, "I'm sorry, my feet hurt." not "I'm sorry, I'm way underemployed, and I've stopped believing in the company long ago."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home