ice cream making and ranting

Monday, May 21, 2007

Would you like Zs with that?

Oh, hey, look, I graduated. Maybe one day I'll get a job. We had harpists playing pomp and circumstance. It was odd, but cool.


But more importantly, what's with the rash of stranged stuffed animals popping up lately?

First I heard about webkinz, similar to neopets you have an online pet you have to take care of and also play games. But, to get the pet you have to buy a stuffed animal, have it physically and enter it's code online. I'm thinking about getting one, they're pretty cute, and I'm really curious about this secure online community. One of the features is that you can "chat" with your real life friends, but only by using certain pre-approved words.

And today cute overload pointed me toward PerfectPetzzz where you can buy a stuffed animal that breathes and snores. They're not too expensive on ebay, but I'm rather afraid.

More disturbingly there are the new Shrek baby dolls. As if Shrek isn't ugly enough, we really need these monstrosities? I almost threw something at the tv because I was so disgusted. Can I sue the station for exposing me to such unpleasantness? At least nothing with the shrek doll replaces s with z




5 Comments:

  • At May 22, 2007 7:20 AM, Blogger Tommaso Sciortino said…

    Congrats!

     
  • At May 22, 2007 8:47 AM, Blogger matt said…

    Congrats from me too. I'm glad your graduation involved a Choco-Flo.

     
  • At May 22, 2007 11:16 AM, Blogger C said…

    yes, graduation is exactly the right setting for a messy chocolate disaster, everyone is already wearing ugly polyester smocks they don't care about. Even if the sleeves are regardedly dangly, who cares if they get chocolately.
    Weddings however, not so much.

     
  • At May 22, 2007 11:53 AM, Blogger Zack said…

    Congrats. Has there ever been a paintball game or similar played in graduation robes? It's such terrible, worthless clothing that it ought to be destroyed intentionally.

     
  • At May 22, 2007 7:04 PM, Blogger lyan! said…

    If you find a job, can you ask if they have another for me? (congratulations)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home