ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Paypalriffic

I realize this is old hat for everyone, but yesterday, for the first time ever, I sold something online and got money in my paypal account.

I am very happy to get that awful cataloging tome out of my life. And the buyer was happy to get a discount on a like new set of pages in a binder. The transaction happened because of a school Yahoo group database. Now, maybe I'm finally ready to move myself up to half.com.

So many possibilities for online money that I can't see. Unfortunately the $65 hardly makes a dent in my Best Dress Ever fund. Maybe by the time I learn the Paso Doble, I'll have that kind of disposable income.

It's a full moon tonight. And there's nothing like a good full moon to shift your mood. Usually I go from normal to stir-crazy. Today I'm hoping it's from depressed to super-productive.

1 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger C said…

    mostly just for being vain.

    but, there's always my hope that one day I'll learn the paso doble and my life will be transformed, a la strictly ballroom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home