ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Don't shake that thing, please

Nothing should jiggle! Ever! Not even Jell-O Jigglers. In fact, I would like the word jiggle struck from all languages.

Apparently people aren’t nearly as offended as I am by this. But it gives me nightmares. First there was that horrible Carl’s Jr. commercial with the guy molesting the cow.

And then there was the Jell-O Pudding commercial with the “jiggles when you wiggle” with a child and one of those 2 people horse costumes, but it’s a cow.

And I did a technorati search, and everyone loves them! I get freaked out when the Shake that Thing song starts playing on the radio, or in the background somewhere. And I'm off milkshakes and pudding for a good long while

When I’m queen, this nonsense will be banished from the air.

Meanwhile, whatever you do, DO NOT, search for: jello jiggle on you tube. Now, I’ll be having new nightmares.

UPDATE: In my rush to post this before I left work, I seem to have forgotten to mention the whole SF earthquake anniversary thing. Really, don't shake that thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home