ice cream making and ranting

Friday, December 16, 2005

I quit


My life this week felt like some kind of stupid sitcom. I went to work Monday totally dreading it because that was the day I decided to tell my boss I was leaving. And then she didn’t show up for the next 3 days. She came in for a few hours yesterday, and then disappeared. So I finally did it this morning, to no pomp and very little circumstance. My boss didn’t freak out and accuse me of being influenced by the bad seeds. She said, she knew something like this was going to happen eventually. And she said, if I ever want my job back just call. Because she likes me. We’ll see if she gets crazy in the upcoming weeks.

Today was also the last day of school before Christmas. I was very jealous as I watched all the kids walk to school carrying their presents, wearing their Santa Hats.

Today was also Howard Stern’s last day on regular radio. God bless him for fighting the good fight as long as he could. And God bless the Senate for their Patriot Act efforts And God Bless us Everyone!

My last day of work is Jan 13. Now I need to stop spending money like I have a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home