ice cream making and ranting

Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's time to raise the curtain...

Know what's f-ing awesome?! And, possibly, the best movie ever made? None of that AFI nonsense, Citizen Kane and Casablanca ain't got nothin' on the Muppets Take Manhattan.

Know what else is awesome. Drinking half a bottle of champagne.

Know what's even awesomer. Both of the above, together.

And how about a few awesome news stories:

1. Disneyworld restaurant bans children
I'll be sure to remember that when I make my trip out to Animal Kingdom

2. Scientifically infused Chocolate filled strawberries, and more

1 Comments:

  • At January 05, 2008 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've always been partial to the Great Muppet Caper, though to be fair I haven't seen The Muppets Take Manhattan in a long time. But still, the John Cleese cameo is outstanding. And it also has the lines "Did you check your other pants?" / "I don't have no other pants."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home