ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Truly un-outrageous


Or maybe outrageous in the "I'm outraged," sense.

Both Jem DVD sets are out of print. The only way to buy them is to pay the inflated prices on Amazon, Half.com and Ebay. I'll do a bit more poking around this weekend, but it seems like the end of the line. Rhino has completely excised it from the website.

I've learned my lesson and will buy DVDs impulsively from now on.

Sadly, this out of printness makes me believe that the rest of of Jem will never come to DVD. There are fantastic episodes rumored to be out there. There's Hollywood Jem, and the wedding, and so much more 80's fashion.

2 Comments:

  • At September 21, 2005 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But I want to see Jem at the Renfaire!

     
  • At October 21, 2005 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "I just came across your blog about ebay selling wholesaleand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay selling wholesale so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home