ice cream making and ranting

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

OMG Sarah Palin has my coat!


Found on a boingboing post depicting a photoshopped verison

This is the original.

Does this mean Sarah Palin shops at TJ Maxx? Because I'm pretty sure that's where I got mine. I'm sure it wasn't over $30. I've never actually worn it, because really, it's a little crazy. But now I can't really wear it, can I? It's been boingboinged for goodness sake. I can't wear the same coat as crazy book-banning, librarian firing, creationism lady. (Although I'd like to believe in a time when dinosaurs and humans lived in harmony)

My other moments of clothing famousness:

The 90's when Andrea on the original 90210 wore an ugly pink sweater that my mom had

A sweater I bought a few years ago from the Macys juniors department that was on both the Nick show Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide and Disney's Suite Life of Zach and Cody.

A crazy print shirt/tunic thing from Zara that Giada De Laurentis wore on her weekend getaway show to San Francisco.

That's all I can think of for now. Although not clothing. Hannah Montana has one of our pfaltzgraff patterns in her kitchen. And icarly has our fifties clock.

How about you?

2 Comments:

  • At October 07, 2008 4:40 PM, Blogger Kenny said…

    You're missing the point. She is a regular lady like you who shops at TJ Maxx. Now you have to vote for her, and wear the coat.

    Turk on Scrubs wore the orange Paul Frank shirt that I am wearing right now.

    I bought a jacket after I saw Logan wearing it on Veronica Mars.

    Marshall on How I Met Your Mother wears lots of clothes from the Lucky Store that I have considered buying, and some that are similar to items I own.

     
  • At October 07, 2008 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was so very disappointed when I found out the picture was Photoshopped. Oh well. It's still my Facebook profile (the 'shopped version).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home