ice cream making and ranting

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

timely news


After about a year of helplessly digging through my purse to find my phone every time I needed to know what time it was, I finally bought a watch. yea! And I'm very much satisfied. function and fashion all in one. see it here

I have a thing about watches, I guess. If I think about it for too long I find it really constricting to have something strapped to my wrist. If I had seen my watch in person, I probably would have decided it was a bit too fat. But since I bought it for cheap off ebay, I didn't see it first. And, actually, it's not too fat.


The feature of this watch is that one side is the time and the other side you can flip around and it's a picture of barbie. "wow, cool" I think as I place my bid. "hmmm, kinda lame" I think, as I put the watch on and try to flip it. I can actually get it to flip when I'm wearing it, but it requires a bit more prodding than it should. And really, why would I wear something that is obviously a watch, but pretend it's not.


So, I have a very respectable watch with a nice clear face and a pink-purple second hand. And it has the barbie hidden detail on the back. I think Stacy and Clinton (of what not to wear) would be very proud of me, they love hidden detail things and funky lining. As for my ugly ass clog shoes, we seem to be almost at the point where I can ditch them for my sandals again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home